Cocktail Competition Terms and Conditions
The Gallery Cocktail Competition will run from Friday 1st July 2022 until 15:00 on Thursday, 28th July 2022.
There are some rules surrounding the competition, which can be found below:
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age, and proof of age may be required
- There is to be a maximum of 75ml of alcohol
- All the ingredients must be vegan friendly
- There is to be a maximum of one homemade ingredient/infusion, including flavoured syrups
- No blenders are allowed
- No offensive name for your cocktails. If an offensive name is submitted, your entry will be withdrawn
- You must include at least one photo of your cocktail along with your entry form
- Only one entry per person
- The cocktail you submit must be your own creation. Any creations found to not be your own creation will be withdrawn.
Once all entries have been received, our judges will select the top ten cocktails. These will then be put to a public vote on The Gallery’s Instagram account to decide the top five finalists. Please note that this promotion is in no way associated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
The top five finalists will then be invited to The Gallery to compete in a shake-off and tasting with our judges. The winning cocktail will be announced on the day of the shake-off. The winner will then have their cocktail included in The Gallery’s main cocktail menu. Therefore, by entering our competition, you are giving The Gallery permission to recreate your cocktail and sell it on our menu. Your name will appear alongside your cocktail on our menu; however, if you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know when you send your email submission.
During the shake-off, we will be looking to take photos for marketing use, including but not limited to social media. Should you wish for your photo to not be taken, please do let us know.
The Gallery reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice. E&OE.